Massachusetts Assault Defense Lawyer
Have you been arrested or charged for assault? It is important to understand that this is a very severe charge that can lead to serious consequences if you are convicted. You will need to hire a Massachusetts criminal defense attorney who is knowledgeable in the field and will dedicate themselves to you. Assault is taken very seriously in the eyes of the law, which is why we work hard to defend your constitutional rights.
At DiBella Law Offices, P.C., we have over a decade of experience and the level of skill you need on your side. Contact us online today to learn more.
We represent a wide range of assault cases, including:
- Assault in the first degree
- Domestic assault in the first degree
- Assault in the second degree
- Domestic assault in the second degree
- Assault in the third degree
- Domestic assault in the third degree
- Assault of a law enforcement officer
- Assault of a child or elderly individual
- Shooting into a motor vehicle
- Felonious restraint
Our firm has three offices conveniently located throughout Massachusetts in Methuen and Burlington. We work hard to attend to our clients' needs and even have Spanish translations available for our bi-lingual or Spanish speaking clients.
Our criminal defense lawyers have the knowledge to handle a wide range of criminal cases, including assault charges. You can count on us to put our experience and skill to work in your case, as we are not afraid to fight aggressively for you. We are here to help you during this difficult time.
If you would like a free and private initial consultation to discuss your assault charges and the legal options which are available to you, please reach out to us today at (978) 327-5140. We are available 24 hours a day and aim to return all calls within 24 hours for your convenience.
- Arrested For Assault? You Can’t Afford To Wait
- Choosing Your Criminal Defense Attorney
- General Law - Part IV, Title I, Chapter 265, Section 13A