Attorney Christopher DiBella
Partner & Lawyer in Burlington & Methuen
Christopher DiBella is the founding partner of DiBella Law Offices, P.C. Few attorneys are able to understand and relate to the hardships accident victims suffer. Chris remembers vividly as a child receiving the call no one ever hopes to receive, that his older brother was involved in a life threating car accident. He remembers the impact the accident had on him and his family.
Chris recalls the stories about his grandfathers who immigrated to the United States with nothing and were forced to work in abhorrent conditions with little to no regard for their safety. He recalls the needless injuries his father suffered as a laborer in the construction industry.
“My background has given me a better understanding of the real impact accidents have victims and their families.”
Learn how Attorney DiBella can help you when you call DiBella Law Offices, P.C. at (781) 262-3338 to schedule your free initial consultation.
Path to the Law
As the first generation in his family to attend college, Chris’s father pushed him on the path towards law school very early on. Chris recalls his father coming home from a hard day’s work on the construction site with a 400 page legal textbook for him to read.
His parents saw the legal profession as a place that one could have meaningful and profound impact on behalf of others. Early in his career, Chris fought on behalf of employees who were fired or laid off. He went on to serve the community as a prosecutor in district court. Chris understands that the practice of law is and always has been about the people.
“Listening and truly caring about my clients is the most important tool a lawyer can have.”
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts
- B.A. cum laude
- Suffolk University Sawyer School of Management, Boston, Massachusetts
- Honors: With high honors
Honors and awards:
- “10 Best under 40” Attorneys for the State of Massachusetts by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Named Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ in Boston Magazine
- “Top 40 under 40” by the National Trial Lawyers Association
- Inclusion in the Super Lawyers®, 2011 – 2016
- See a full list of Christopher’s accolades here
Professional associations and memberships:
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Real Estate Bar Association
- MA Bar Association General Practice Section Council, Member
- National Trial Attorneys
- American Society of Legal Advocates
- Attorney Christopher DiBella can be heard on 98.5 The Sports Hub.