Our Methuen, Burlington, Andover, & Boston Firm
Handling Injury, Family, Criminal, & a Range of Other Cases
At DiBella Law Offices, P.C., our knowledgeable legal team is well-versed in the laws in a variety of case types. Attorney Christopher DiBella applies this in-depth understanding to all of his cases in order to provide comprehensive service to all of our clients. We always look at a case from all angles and explore every option, a dedication that benefits all of our clients, no matter what their situation.
When you are facing a legal matter, please do not hesitate to contact our Burlington lawyer online or by calling (781) 262-3338.
A Reputation for Results
For nearly two decades, our firm has handled thousands of cases throughout all of Massachusetts and New Hampshire for all types of clients. We pride ourselves in getting the very best results for our clients.
This includes a solid reputation for having received several million dollars for our clients in settlements and verdicts.
In addition, Attorney DiBella has received a number of awards and honors, including:
- “10 Best Under 40 Attorneys” for the State of Massachusetts by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Named a “Rising Star” by Boston Magazine
- “Top 40 under 40” by the National Trial Lawyers Association
- Named one of 2013’s “Top Litigators” in the State of Massachusetts by the American Society of Legal Advocates
- Included in Super Lawyers Magazine
- Awarded “Top 10 Attorney in Massachusetts” by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, Inc.
- “Named one of the “Premier 100” Trial attorneys by the American Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Named One of the Top DUI Attorneys in Massachusetts by the National Advocacy for DUI Defense (NAFDD)
Guiding You Through Complicated Legal Matters
Don’t face a case on your own. Whether you need assistance in or out of court, it is important that you put your trust in a firm that knows the laws and your rights and is dedicated to protecting those, no matter what you are going up against.
If you or a loved one has been injured, our Burlington legal team can help you file a personal injury or workers’ compensation claim. When you’ve been arrested or accused, our firm can guide you through the entire criminal defense process. Private family law matters can be difficult, but DiBella Law Offices, P.C. always offers personalized guidance in a number of cases, including estate planning and probate. We can also help protect your real estate investments.
No matter what your case, call our offices for a free consultation in Methuen, Burlington, Andover, or Boston, MA.